Selling a home can be a challenging journey, but our goal is to make the process as easy and seamless as possible for you. Here’s what you can expect moving forward on a listing with Team Blair.
- Complete Listing Agreement. The first thing we need to establish is price and commission. Once those terms are in agreement, we would send you a listing agreement to be signed. Upon agreeing to terms on the listing agreement, we would set up our strategy and game plan to go live! If you are interested in arranging a 1031 tax exchange, we can connect you with a facilitator.
- Inspections. We always recommend pre-listing inspections with a Home and Pest Inspection ahead of listing the property. It is a great way for us to diffuse buyer negotiation power and we can be armed with those reports and your disclosures to present to all interested buyers to encourage them to offer based on the information provided.
- Staging. We will help your house put its best foot forward for potential buyers. The Compass Concierge program is a suite of services designed to prepare your home for the market. Whether it’s roofing repairs, painting, moving and storage costs, or additional needs, we will work with you to assess every opportunity to elevate your home’s value.
- Photos. We can schedule photos when the house is ready. I think I would start with our main photographer out to the house around dusk to try and get some shots in the daylight and then some shots at dusk and after dark. We can coordinate that once we get the right weather.
- Walk Through Video. In our new world of virtual showings, we put together a video that we can share with interested buyers and agents anywhere in the world.
- Go Live. Once the go-live date is set, we would start with a listing on Zillow Coming Soon, put the sign on property, launch a social media targeted ad campaign and then post the listing to the MLS. This way people can make plans to come to see the house if they are not in town. It also gives agents a chance to preview the house ahead of the weekend.
Marketing Your Property
Team Blair Tahoe has one of the most powerful and unique marketing packages to offer Home Sellers in the entire Tahoe market. Here’s what we will do for you:
- Email Campaigns. We contact our entire 10,000+ database as well as all of Compass, which is 15,000 agents nationwide. Our target audience for your home is the San Francisco Bay Area and Compass has over 4,000 agents in that region. Compass also owns 43% market share in this region which means that Compass has a high likelihood of working with your buyer.
- Luxury Buyer Outreach. We are also part of one of the largest real estate teams in the country, The Network Group. This larger team consists of top Compass agents from San Francisco, East Bay, Peninsula, Silicon Valley, Marin County, Napa/Sonoma and Carmel/Monterey. To give you an idea of how powerful this team is, if we have 10,000 contacts each, your home immediately gets exposure to nearly 80,000 people within the first week of working with us. No other Tahoe broker can offer you this type of exposure. Our connections with luxury agents and their clients goes even further with our membership in REALM and Haute Residence, two exclusive networks composed of top real estate agents from around the world.
- Social Media. Regular social media exposure to our followers on Facebook and Instagram and many of our Bay Area peers use our materials to help promote as well. We also leverage the power of Compass and their social media following of more than 70,000 followers.
- Print. Your home would be featured in our Homes Guide placed on shelves in local stores, and distributed to every single buyer that we show property. It will also be featured in the pages of LUXE Tahoe, our proprietary luxury lifestyle magazine.
- Teamwork. Our team both in the field, and in the office, is second to none. Team Blair Tahoe has 9 licensed agents under our umbrella and we have a full support staff assisting on every deal to make sure it is handled perfectly.
As the seller, you will receive consistent updates on the marketing efforts, and interest in your property. Offers will be prepared and presented to you for consideration. At any time you can feel free to contact your representing agent with questions or concerns. As a full-service concierge brokerage, our goal is to make this transition as easy as possible for you.
Above and Beyond
Our goal at Team Blair is to develop excellent relationships with our clients that extend beyond the end of the transaction. Please give us a call at 530.581.1400 if you require assistance with arranging moving services, storage, and more.
Looking to purchase property outside the Lake Tahoe region? We would love to connect you with one of the many top-notch agents in our network around the country.
Team Blair helped us sell our Homewood property in a decisive one week sales process with multiple bidders, handling all of the details of preparing and marketing the property. Their team was always professional and collaborative. We’re so happy with how it all turned out!” – Lindsey McConnon
“Jamie and Team Blair Tahoe handled the sale of a building we owned in Tahoe City. Jamie went above and beyond. These days, many agents take a listing and wait for buyers to come to them. Jamie went out and found 3 candidates, and showed them how the site might work for more valuable uses. That takes knowledge, skill, motivation, and a great work ethic. Jamie and team are top notch and I highly recommend them as your go-to agents in Lake Tahoe.”
– Sharon Faccinto
“Team Blair helped us sell our cabin in record time and represented us well in negotiations with the buyer. We worked with them when we bought our cabin eight years ago, and had such a positive experience that made it an easy decision to engage them when we were ready to sell.”– Chandler G.