Here’s what you can expect moving forward on a listing with Team Blair:
Listing Go-to-Market Timeline:
- Complete Listing Agreement. The first thing we need to establish is price and commission. Once those terms are in agreement, we would send you a listing agreement to be signed. Upon agreeing to terms on the listing agreement, we would set up our strategy and game plan to go live!
- Inspections. We always recommend pre-listing inspections with a Home and Pest Inspection ahead of listing the property. It is a great way for us to diffuse buyer negotiation power and we can be armed with those reports and your disclosures to present to all interested buyers to encourage them to offer based on the information provided.
- Staging. We will help your house put its best foot forward for potential buyers.
- Photos. We can schedule photos when the house is ready. I think I would start with our main photographer out to the house around dusk to try and get some shots in the daylight and then some shots at dusk and after dark. We can coordinate that once we get the right weather.
- Walk Through Video. In our new world of virtual showings, we put together a video that we can share with interested buyers and agents anywhere in the world.
- Go Live. Once the go-live date is set, we would start with a listing on Zillow Coming Soon, put the sign on property, launch a social media targeted ad campaign and then post the listing to the MLS. This way people can make plans to come to see the house if they are not in town. It also gives agents a chance to preview the house ahead of the weekend.
Marketing Your Property:
Team Blair Tahoe has one of the most powerful and unique marketing packages to offer Home Sellers in the entire Tahoe market. Here’s what we will do for you:
- Email Campaigns. We contact our entire 10,000+ database as well as all of Compass, which is 15,000 agents nationwide. Our target audience for your home is the San Francisco Bay Area and Compass has over 4,000 agents in that region. Compass also owns 43% market share in this region which means that Compass has a high likelihood of working with your buyer.
- Luxury Buyer Outreach. We are also part of one of the largest real estate teams in the country, The Network Group. This larger team consists of top Compass agents from San Francisco, East Bay, Peninsula, Silicon Valley, Marin County, Napa/Sonoma and Carmel/Monterey. To give you an idea of how powerful this team is, if we have 10,000 contacts each, your home immediately gets exposure to nearly 80,000 people within the first week of working with us. No other Tahoe broker can offer you this type of exposure.
- Social Media. Regular social media exposure to our followers on Facebook and Instagram and many of our Bay Area peers use our materials to help promote as well. We also leverage the power of Compass and their social media following of more than 70,000 followers.
- Print. Your home would be featured in our Homes Guide placed on shelves in local stores. The Homes Guide is also included in our Buyer Packets given to every single buyer that we show property.
- Teamwork. Our team both in the field, and in the office, is second to none. Team Blair Tahoe has 9 licensed agents under our umbrella and we have a full support staff assisting on every deal to make sure it is handled perfectly.
As the seller, you will receive consistent updates on the marketing efforts, and interest in your property. Offers will be prepared and presented to you for consideration. At any time you can feel free to contact your representing agent with questions or concerns.
“This was a stress free home sale!!! We used Team Blair from Compass to sell our home in Lake Tahoe. Matt Smith was our agent, and he made selling our home easy peasy. We always knew we would use Matt, as he sold several homes in our neighborhood, and around Tahoe. He sold our home before it even hit the market over asking price with a quick closing.” – Michael H.
“Not only was Greg awesome at helping with some of the logistical problems, he was able to estimate the property’s value and sell it at a price point that I was very happy with.” – Ken. F.